Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Photo Challenge - Day 2: Food WINNER - Lildvls

Today's Photo Challenge is "Food". One subject that is near and dear to my belly....I will definitely have a decent picture to post by the end of today. Already Lildvls comes through with her rendition of today's challenge (see below). Cudos. Remember, the sky is the limit on taking pictures...and take your camera EVERYWHERE! Good luck and I hope to see more entries roll in soon.
Josh Spray

Lildvls - Blue Insides of Water Bottle - WINNER!!!!

Josh Spray - Vibrant Peppers





Which Photographer Best Captured "FOOD"?
Photographer 1
Photographer 2
Photographer 3
Photographer 4
  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic photo! I never would have thought to take a picture inside a water bottle. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inspiration actually came to me when I thought I saw something floating in my water. Not only was my water clear of floaties, I got a cool picture out of it!

    ReplyDelete