Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo Challenge - Day 9: Toys (Weekend)

Toys are a common object found in most homes. This should be a walk in the park for everyone. Get the right lighting, position the toy(s) and take the picture. It's really amazing how many different fun pictures you can take with some simple toys that are laying around the house. When I was taking my picture I had a wonderful flashback from my childhood playing with Hot Wheels! Now that I have a son old enough to play Hot Wheels, I'm more excited than he is! Enjoy and remember to vote. All's it takes is to select your favorite photo, and hit submit. TYCE!

Josh
Josh Spray - Heber, Utah -  Local Car Show



Nettie - West Jordan, Utah - Googley Eye Toys


Which Photographer Best Captured "Toys"?
Photographer 1
Photographer 2
Photographer 3
Photographer 4

  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment