Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weekly Photo Challenge - Tree

The more people I talk to, I am finding that there are quite a few people looking at my blog! We are almost at 1,000 visits! (yeah a good chunk of them are mine but still...)
I would love to continue with the theme "Daily Photo Challenge", however as you can see most of the participants are Nettie and me. In order to get more participants I am going to switch the challenge to a Weekly Photo Challenge instead. This longer time period will allow EVERYONE to participate and submit as many photos you would like that pertains to each challenge.
Continue to email your photos to tophatutah@gmail.com . If you aren't sure on how to resize your photos, go ahead and email them to me as is and I will handle that for you. I'm guessing that 90% of you own a digital camera and would love to do more, well here's your chance!
Also amidst the change, I will be developing a brand new fancy website built by yours truly, which will be a bit more user friendly, have links to photo tips, slideshows, archives and also photography news on what's new and popular so you can stay up to date when it comes time for you to make your purchases.
Thanks to everyone who has been participating, I hope you continue and that everyone will at least try to participate by voting on your favorite photos!

Weekly Photo Challenge - Tree
Although it's still winter around most of the county and parts of the world, trees can still be wonderful objects for photography! You have until Monday, March 15th to send in your photos of "Tree". Send as many as you wish, I will post them all for people to vote on! Have fun and let me know of your experiences out in the world of trees.

#1 - Crystal jakeandcrystal.blogspot.com - Fresno, CA - Prune Orchard

#2 - Nettie - West Jordan, UT - Globe Willow

#3 - Josh Spray - Monerey, CA - Sprout

#4 - Sam Chalai - Mesa, AZ - First Water

#5 - Josh Spray - Heber, UT - Stump in Mud

#6 - Mario - Santiago, Chile - Arbol



Which Photographer Best Captured "Tree"?
Photographer 1
Photographer 2
Photographer 3
Photographer 4
Photographer 5
Photographer 6



  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment